Do you have what it takes to be a flight attendant?
Flight attendants are well-known worldwide for their stunningappearance, but there is far more to their perfect looks than what you see.
To become a qualified flight attendant, one mustgo through a tough recruitment process. Just like the flight attendants of Charter Flight Group, flight attendants for commercial airlines need to undergo comprehensive training and of course, have to pass strict guidelines towin a job.
Do you have the traits of a flight attendant? From height limitations to BMI levels, here are the requirements for aspiring cabin crew members around the world:
Air charter services best private jet
- requires applicants to possess apleasing personality and good eyesight. Blemishes, pimples, and scars are not tolerable.
- When applying as a flight attendant for Emirates Airlines, you must have an arm reach of 83 inches or 212 centimeters while erect on tiptoes.
- British Airways doesn’t allow tattoos on the feel since they can’t be covered. They also require classic court style shoes that allow the side and top of the foot to be exposed. The allowable hosier density is 15 denier, which doesn’t conceal tattoos.
- Applicants of Alaska Airlines must have no history of nicotine use at least six months before submitting their application.
- Applicants must have 1.57 meters or 5’2 and a 1.88 meters or 6’2 height-weight proportion when applying in Ryan Air.
- Tongue piercings aren’t allowed in British Airways. They must be removed for training and duty.
- To be a flight attendant for British Airways, you must not have tattoos on the wrists, and watches must have a simple design with either gold or silver metal bracelet, or black/brown leather strap.
- Applicants at WestJet Airways must be able to pass a functional assessment and has the capability to lift 50 pounds from the floor to the waist and 22 pounds overhead
- BMI or Body Mass Index is utilized in calculating weight, and a BMI of 19–24.9 is required when applying as a flight attendantfor Czech Airlines.
- The flight attendant at Hawaiian Airlines is required to have their hands and nails properly groomed, with nails not over an inch beyond the tips of the finger.
- Lip gloss or lipstick are prerequisite and must match with the facial features for Allegiant Air flight attendant. And lip liners must be moderately used.
- American Airlines instructs their flight attendant to have visible hair in nostrils, underarms and on ears to be removed to cut.
- American Airlines want their flight attendant to have clean and natural looking teeth. They also want that their employees have acomplete set of front teeth, dental retainers to be clear or gum toned and braces are silver or clear.
- It is important that staff of Regional Express Pty Limited in uniform mustn’t slouch, cross or fold arms; walk or stand with their hands in their pockets.
- Hawaiian Airlines has regulations regarding unacceptable hairstyles that include and not limited to extreme or unnatural colors like pink or purple, cornrows, dreadlocks Mohawks and top-knots.
- Mustaches are allowed in United Airlines but mustn’t extend over a¼ inch below the side of the mouth.
- Allegiant Air wants their male staff not to wear studs in ears or earrings while in uniform and on duty.
- Male flight attendants of United Airlines must not wear make-up.