Why Should You Visit Brussels, Belgium
Brussels: the place is not just about chips, chocolates, beer, mussels, and waffles. The capital of Belgium is a city of extravagances. Brussels is unique as compared to the other cities in Europe. A mesmerizing combination of medieval and modern, it is also the center of European Parliament and the most multicultural city of Europe.
The city has remarkable museums, great shopping areas, gourmet cuisine and stunning architectures; all in a city that has historical magnificence and diverse soul. It’s no wonder Brussels is a top tourist destination.
Below are reasons why Brussels is a great city to visit:
- Brussels and the rest of Belgium is a paradise for foodies/gourmet eaters. Eating is the country’s passion – you don’t need to go the country’s Michelin-starred restaurant to experience appealing and delicious food. You will also discover a great variety of local delicacies – as well as cuisine inspired by international chefs – everywhere you go. Belgium is mainly known for their chips and waffles. Belgian chips are sometimes served with mussels or eaten with mayonnaise. You can also try their famous vegetable in Belgium, the chicory or also known as Brussels sprouts. There are also lots of sea foods and trout can be fished in rivers. Moreover, their beer has a lot of variety.
- Belgium is known to produce chocolate of 172,000 tons every year in over 2,130 chocolate shops. Their chocolate has pure cocoa flavor since they do not use vegetable shortening.
- There are around 400 various kinds of beer in Belgium from white to raspberry beer. Many of the beer have their one glass where only that beer is served. A few of the well-known beer are made by Trappist monks.
- Brussels is a great cultural destination that has different exhibitions, museums and events for the whole year. Magritte Museum will be opened on June 2. Flemish primitives: Van Dyck.
- Brussels also has great city sights like the Grand Place, Centre of European Politics, which is the home of comics. Tours can be arranged regardless of age.
- In the neighborhood Sablon, Brussels lays antique fairs where classic and contemporary pieces are laid all over the lively streets and squares.
- Brussels also has Art Deco and Art Nouveau history by notable architects like Victor Horta and Henry van de Velde.
- Brussels has an active nightlife with lots of intimate Brussels-style cafés and bars.
- There are a lot of events during the year that makes Brussels special each time you visit, which includes Classic Music, Arts, Film, Festivals and Heritage, Kidsand Family, and Christmas Markets.
- Easily accessible to Amsterdam, Paris, London and German cities by airplane and trains; Brussels is considered as the Hub of Europe.
Certainly, with these awesome reasons, you shouldn’t miss Brussels. This diverse city will give you medieval and modern feels that other cities cannot. For a private jet charter flight to Brussels, call us now, and we will customize a private jet charter flight according to your wants and needs.