Book Your Private Jet Flight to Explore Kitty Hawk, North Carolina
Kitty Hawk is a town located on the Outer Banks of North Carolina in Dare County. Kitty Hawk visitors will certainly get overwhelmed as there are plenty of possibilities in this town, from amazing shopping to quiet soundside hikes. The following town activities are popular and most always in season for Outer Banks,both residents and vacationers.
- Hiking/walking –Vacationers will find a network of hiking trails through Kitty Hawk Woods Coastal Reserve, altering from .5 mile excursion of full 5-mile loops. The miles of wild terrain located along the Outer Banks serves as an ideal place for adventurous hikers. Visitors who love a good nature walk will find lots of off-the-beaten-path trails to discover.
- Biking – One of the best ways to explore the 150-mile stretch of North Carolina shoreline is through biking.
- Birding – For bird lovers, Kitty Hawk is one of the best locales to visit on the East Coast. There are dozens of different native shorebirds and thousands of migrating birds making it as a rest stop on Outer Banks every year.
- Surfing – The best place to surf is in Kitty Hawk. Surfers from all over the country flock to this town to paddle out and enjoy the best waves on the coast.
- Swimming –From Memorial Day through Mid-September, the ocean is typically warm enough for swimming. For security, the town has three fixed lifeguard stations as well as a roving patrol.
- Stand-up Paddle Boarding (SUP) – This sport is considered as one of the town’s newest crazes to hit the water. For hourly rentals, Stand-up Paddle Boarding newbies can check out Promenade Watersports, located at the edge of the Wright Memorial Bridge, or can visit Kitty Hawk Water sports in Nags Headfirst for lessons and equipment.
- Golf – Kitty Hawk is called the home to the Sea Scape Golf Links. The course has an 18-hole which boasts several holes with ocean views. For golf lovers, they can also go a couple of miles north to the Duck Woods Country Club in Southern Shores, or head just a few miles south to the Nags Head Golf Links. Sea Scape and Nags Head Golf Links are both semi-public courses and online tee time reservations are accepted.
- Shelling – If you know where to explore, the Kitty Hawk can be considered a beachcomber’s paradise. With miles of shoreline discovery, hidden beaches that are left untouched, and literally piles of shells washing up on the beaches.
- Crabbing – The best spot for crabbing is arguably the smallest creeks and open waters surrounding Kitty Hawk Bay, which crabbers and mariners are accessible using the public boat launch located at the end of Bob Perry Road. A handful of sound front or creek front vacation for rents also feature private docks, which are good locales to drop a crab trap or two.
The Kitty Hawk of North Carolina is indeed one of the most beautiful and extraordinary places to go to in the United Sates. If you want to travel the place with ease and convenience, grab a private jet flight. For private jet flight bookings and further inquiries, contact Charter Flight Group.