Book your Private Chartered Jet Flight during the Summer Holidays
Do you want to stock on summer heat and sunshine? Go start planning your summer holidays with these offbeat ideas and destinations:
January – Book a trip that is somewhere uplifting. This month is blessed with being the month with the best temperatures everywhere. Here are some of the best places to go.
- Nicaragua – Has tropical rainforests and untouched beaches, surrounded with palm trees, cloud-capped volcanoes from afar and has some extraordinarily special eco-lodges.
- The Coast of Brazil – It is worth splurging to spend your New Year’s Eve in Rio de Janeiro or Sao Paulo. The place has beautiful beaches with golden sand, striped with the shadows of palm trees and turquoise waters.
- Australia’s Gold Coast – You can visit Byron Bay, Whitsundays or the Great Barrier Reef. Beaches, private islands, food and drink, everything is big and bold in style.
February – Go for spiritually-guided destinations.
- Goa and Marrakech – Have loads of relaxation. These places are both great to visit. You can do yoga, sight-seeing or simply getting a winter tan.
- Banff (Canada) and Jackson Hole (USA) – Skiing is perfect.
- Australia – For beach lovers, now is the time to go.
- The Cayman Islands and Turks & Caicos(shores of the Caribbean)- are ideal for a beach holiday.These beaches have long stretches of white sand fringed by turquoise seas as clear as crystal.
- Nepal – The perfect place to go for a trekking adventure.
April – The Southern parts of Europe are starting to warm up. You can beat the summer crowds to some of the popular spots along the Mediterranean.
- Paris – For city breaks, nothing beats visiting Paris, at this time of the year.
- Tokyo – For the love of Cherry Blossoms, head to Tokyo. It will be in the middle of the Cherry Blossom season.
- Tuscany – Explore the countryside and hill towns. Wanting to see the Crete without the crowds? This is the perfect time to go.
- Algarve, Portugal – Discover the red-cliffed coastline and idyllic whitewashed Moorish villages dotted with lattice chimneys and orange groves is truly a beauty to behold.
- Scottish Highlands – Warming up nicely, at this time.
- Bahamas – You can lounge on palm-fringed beaches.
June – For long, warm days and midnight sun, head to the Northern Europe.
- Stockholm and St. Petersburg – Perfectly beautiful right now
- Cork – It is the driest month on the southern Irish coast. Ideal for those wanting to explore Cork and its surroundings.
- Prague – It is perfect romantic city break with its skyline gothic and narrow cobbled streets.
- Peru and Machu Picchu – If you are looking for the trip of a lifetime, now is the best time to go.
- Cornwall – Has dramatic and breathtaking scenery and long stretches of sandy beach
- Reykjavik (Iceland) – The long summer days and bright nights making July the best month to visit.
- Bali – Beaches surrounded with palms trees and warm, blue waters making it a picture-perfect tropical island.
- Edinburgh – It is during this month that the festival is in full flow.
- Amsterdam –Its beautiful weather at this time is perfect to wander the pretty cobbled streets of the Jordaan. You can also visit the city’s famous museums.
- Yucatan Peninsula (Mexico) – A great place for snorkeling and scuba diving. Visit their beautiful white beaches and tropical jungle.
- Buenos Aires (Argentina) – Is now warming up after winter
- Maldives – Experience a true holiday of a lifetime. Indeed, a tropical paradise of white sand beaches, turquoise lagoons and swaying palm trees. The best place for snorkeling and divers. What is best about the beach? The water is warm that there’s no need for you to wear a wetsuit.
October – It’s all about summer holidays in southern Europe.
- New York City – Makes a perfect city-break destination
- New Zealand – Set your sights on. North and South Islands are full of spectacular natural wonders.
- Hawaii – Has dramatic scenery and stunning beaches with gleaming white sands.
December – Do you want to spend Christmas in the sunshine?
- Caribbean island of St. Barth’s – If you’re after peace, this the right place to go.
- Guatemala – It is a country of sapphire seas, coral reefs, and kaleidoscopic wildlife.
Summer is just around the corner. If you’re looking for a private chartered jet for your summer holidays, book your flight with Charter Flight Group. With our private chartered jets, traveling to your destination is easy and convenient. Enjoy and have a hassle-free travel experience with our private chartered jets.